Full Day Vespa Tour in Chianti
- from 11.45 am to 3.45 pm;
- 160,00 € per person (passenger 15 % discount);
- Minimum 2 persons.
Do you know that in Tuscany there are 7 different traditional Chianti areas? With this tour, we will take you to unveil one of the best Chianti regions...
This is the most famous part of Tuscany for motorcyclists; it is full of narrow and deep valleys and amazing panoramic views, but also rich with wine and food traditions and recipes. The peculiar weather conditions of this lands gave birth to some of the best Tuscan red wines, most of them under the DOCG denomination "Chianti Classico".
We'll be leaving Florence by Vespa, admiring the city from the abbey of San Miniato during our first stop. Then we'll drive South towards the Chianti area along winding minor roads forgotten by most... It is important that you have some experience with driving a Vespa! However, if you are worried about safety, you shouldn't be. Most driving is strictly within the countryside so don't worry about the city traffic.
We'll visit a wine farm and have a Tuscan lunch.
The way back to Florence on your Vespa will capture your eyes and heart with a romantic sunset on Tuscan hills. Our original Vespas are an ultimate way to spend a "Tuscan way of life" day!
*Suggestions: drivers with little experience: one driver per vespa - drivers with experience: may carry a passenger.
- Professional English speaker tour escort
- Fully equipped Vespa scooter 125cc.
- Light lunch and wine tasting with Tuscan products (vegetarian option available)
- Visit of vineyard and cellars of a wine farm
- Spectacular roads up and down the valleys to the ridges, through the Chianti district
- Off the beaten path/back roads
- Any other food or beverage not included in the light lunch
- Minimum age required to rent: 20yrs and at least 2 yrs of driving experience.
- Actual motorcycle or scooter driving experience is required.
- For non-EU drivers an international driving licence is required.
- It is mandatory to wear your helmet while riding, always and everywhere.
- Please remember to always take with you a valid regular credit card (VISA or Mastercard, no Amex) with still at least 4 months of validity.
SAFETY & SECURITY
A Vespa is not a toy nor a moped, but a small motorcycle: driving it without experience could be dangerous.
We recommend that you decide to drive the Vespa only if you have actual experience in driving a scooter or motorcycle (riding/driving experience on bicycles and/or cars is not relevant).
If you don't feel safe riding, we recommend that you take our Safety Course with one of our autorizated Instructor, to be booked in advance.
The course costs 20,00 € and lasts half an hour.
Please note that the guide or instructor could decide for your safety to prevent you from taking part in the tour. In this case no refund will be granted.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty