Brunello Wine Tour
- from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- price: 179,00 € per person
- lunch and tastings included
On this tour, we will discover the famous Brunello di Montalcino, one of the most renowned wines worldwide. We will get to Brunello’s land by travelling along one of Tuscany’s most beautiful panoramic routes, skirting the city of Siena.
Once in the area, we will visit the historical town of Montalcino, to have the first guided tour of a small Brunello wine maker. We will visit the cellars and learn something about the origin and production process of this amazing wine.
We will sample some developing wine straight from the cask and taste Brunello DOCG and Rosso di Montalcino DOC together with an abundant traditional multi-course Tuscan lunch.
A second stop with tasting and visit in a boutique winery will make you better understand the differences between innovation and tradition in Brunello wines.
Duration: 8 hours
Participants: min. 2 - max. 8
Price: 179,00 € per person - from 4 persons to 8 discount 20%
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer (by van or car);
- arrival in Montalcino (1,5h) and visit to the small town;
- visit to 2 boutique wineries;
- typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine;
- drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road;
- purchase and shipping of products available.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty