Chianina Beef Steak Experience
- from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
- price: 130,00 € per person
- lunch and tasting included
If you are a real gourmet traveller and you already know about Chianti wines, then it's time to combine it with the perfect dish, and in Tuscany there's nothing better than a Chianina beef steak, 4 fingers high.
Chianina beef is the best beef you can ever taste in your life, you can have it like bistecca, tagliata, or hamburger. It is a breed of white bull native of Valdichiana, found in Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Arezzo, where its name comes from.
It is huge and full of muscles and is raised in the countryside. In the past it was used to plough fields and for this reason was a kind of hard meat. Now they don’t work anymore and for this reason their meat is tender, tasty and so amazing.
For sure, one needs a great tannic red wine to balance this big meat, but you'll discover how good it's paired with beer!
Come to Tuscany and we will take you on a tour to show you one of the marvellous farms and learn about the way of living of the farmers. Tasting the Chianina beef will make your day in Tuscany memorable, and trust me you will want to come back...
Duration: 7 hours
Participants: min. 4 - max. 8
Price: 130,00 € per person
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer (by van or car);
- arrival at the farm (1 h) and guided visit;
- typical Tuscan lunch at the restaurant of the farm based on Chianina beef steak recipes, paired with wines and beers;
- drive back to Florence;
- purchase and shipping of products available.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty