Chianti Half Day wine tour
- from 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- price: 125,00 € per person
- lunch and tasting included
On this tour you'll have the chance to visit the Chianti area and meet a wine maker producing the world wide famous red wine. Along the way we'll stop in Greve in Chianti for a coffee break.
Then we'll move to the boutique winery where you'll be introduced to the Chianti production and will taste three different kind of wine, not only the Chianti, so that you might taste and learn a few differences and choose the kind you prefer.
A tasty Tuscan lunch together with the winery owners will complete your wine and food experience.
Duration: 5 hours
Participants: min. 2 - max. 8
Price: 125,00 € per person; from 4th person 20% discount
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer (by van or car);
- arrival in Greve in Chianti (45 minutes) and visit to the small town;
- visit to 1 boutique winery;
- typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine;
- drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road;
- purchase and shipping of products available.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty