Cooking Class in a family house
- 10.30 am to 2.30 pm or 5 pm to 9 pm (long version) - cost 125,00 € per person
- short version: 11.30 - 2.30 or 6 to 9 pm
Cost: 67,00 € per person
- participants: min 2 - max 8 pax
The class consists of hands-on cooking experience and ends with lunch or dinner of the food prepared. You'll learn secrets and simple tips and tricks to prepare a unique authentic Italian meal that you'll use over and over again in your own home.
The morning cooking class starts at 10.30 am and finishes at 2.30 pm while the afternoon one starts at 5 pm and finishes at 9 pm and they include:
- the preparation of a multi-course meal,
- the dinner which you enjoy with our wine at the end of the lesson.
Our beloved chef uses only the fresh and seasonal ingredients available and that's why her menu changes every couple of weeks.
The custom-tailored program and hands-on experience can be adapted to your taste or you can choose from the many themes suggested by the chef such as:
- The authentic Italian meatballs
- The Italian Vegetarian
- All Tuscany!
- Master pastry
- Cheese and pasta! how to make at home cheese and pasta...
Small group cooking class max number 8 guests
*The share table accommodates up to 12 people seated so you might join other people for the lunch/dinner
- Small-Group Pasta Class from Scratch on-hand with local ingredients
Second option: Fast cooking class (67,00 € per person)
Morning section start at 11.30 finishes at 2.30 pm
Afternoon section start at 6 pm finishes at 9 pm
Participants: min. 2 - max. 8
In this fast class, funny and easy you’ll learn how to prepare the best pasta!
Not only the noodles or ravioli or gnocchi or lasagne but also another one, as colored pasta with vegetables or squid ink or cacao ... so much more than flour and eggs!
Each pasta is paired with its own delectable sauce. Ingredients used in each dish are organic, seasonal and locally-sourced. Upon request, this class can be vegetarian.
← tour list
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty