Half Day Vespa Tour
- from 9 to 11.30 am all year - from 4 to 6.30 pm from March to October;
- 75,00 € per person (passenger 15% discount)
- Minimum 2 persons.
Experience the thrill of zipping through the Tuscan landscape, and winding through cobbled streets that were once homes of Galileo Galilei and Michelangelo! This is the perfect tour for the person who wants to experience Tuscany and the fun of driving a Vespa, at a reasonable cost. Come with us and spend a unique three and a half hours of real fun!
Our half day tour starts by getting introduced to your Vespa with an introductory checkout ride. It is important that you have some experience with driving a Vespa! However, if you are worried about safety, you shouldn't be. Most driving is strictly within the countryside so don't worry about the city traffic.
We will begin our excursion into the Tuscan hills with a slow cruise through Florence and then out into the most beautiful and hidden roads of the Tuscan countryside. Food will be part of the tour, of course. We will experience the flavors of Tuscany as we will stop to meet Bruno at his deli. Bruschetta, EVOO, seasonal fruits and veggies will all be on hand, and maybe even a little sip of local wine!
This tour is made for those who want to make the most of their time in Tuscany by enjoying a Vespa in true Italian style. Driving your Vespa will be an adventure you’ll never forget: we’ll guide you, take you to the places we love and give you assistance when needed. The way back is as enchanting as the way out, thereby enjoying every second of this exciting Italian style driving adventure!
*Suggestions: drivers with little experience: one driver per vespa - drivers with experience: may carry a passenger Includes:
- Professional English speaker tour escort
- Fully equipped Vespa scooter 125cc.
- Light lunch with Tuscan products (vegetarian option available)
- Visit of San Miniato Abbey
- Great view of downtown of Florence from a different and unexpected point of view
- Off the beaten path/back roads Not included: - Gadgets
- Any other food or beverage not included in the light lunch
- Minimum age required to rent: 20yrs and at least 2 yrs of driving experience.
- Actual motorcycle or scooter driving experience is required.
- For non-EU drivers an international driving licence is required.
- It is mandatory to wear your helmet while riding, always and everywhere.
- Please remember to always take with you a valid regular credit card (VISA or Mastercard, no Amex) with still at least 4 months of validity.
SAFETY & SECURITY
A Vespa is not a toy nor a moped, but a small motorcycle: driving it without experience could be dangerous.
We recommend that you decide to drive the Vespa only if you have actual experience in driving a scooter or motorcycle (riding/driving experience on bicycles and/or cars is not relevant).
If you don't feel safe riding, we recommend that you take our Safety Course with one of our autorizated Instructor, to be booked in advance.
The course costs 20,00 € and lasts half an hour.
Please note that the guide or instructor could decide for your safety to prevent you from taking part in the tour. In this case no refund will be granted.
Name must not be empty
Please provide a valid email
Message should not be empty